Today we have Alfred from AYKS on the show to discuss how new companies in Malaysia can save up to RM60k in tax rebates.
The areas of discussion include:
- How does this tax rebate work for new company formation in Malaysia
- How can a new company qualify for this?
- What are some examples of direct cost / capex for SMEs?
- Besides this 60k tax rebate, there is also a new tax deduction for renovation cost. How can a company qualify for this renovation deduction?
- For both the new company tax rebate and renovation deduction, what are the steps for companies to claim the rebate/deduction?
Further Tax Rebate Details:
-Amount of rebate is based on Company capital expenditure and operating expenditure incurred in each Year Assessment (YA)
-Maximum of RM20,000 for each YA -For 3 Consecutive Years from commencement of operation
-Any unutilised rebate cannot refund and not allowed for carried forward to next YA.
✓ Resident and incorporated in Malaysia
✓ Commenced operation: 01.07.2020 – 31.12.2021
✓ Small and Medium Enterprise Definition:-
✓ Paid up Capital / Capital Contribution: Not more than RM2.5 million
✓ Gross Income: Not more than RM50 million
Guest on the show > https://isearch.com.my/business/ayks-management-services/
Click here for the full list of accounting firms in Malaysia https://isearch.com.my/accounting-firm-malaysia/